Dates: April 4, 6, 7, 11, 13. 14
Time: 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
St. Nectarios Church
133 S. Roselle Rd., Palatine
5th – 8th Grade Girls
The Team MSL Spring League is coming! Join current and former high school and college coaches to develop the proper fundamentals of basketball while improving individual skill sets and gaining game experience!
In it’s 14th season, TeamMSL Basketball offers high level skills camps and games for local players who are serious about improving in the off season.
TeamMSL Spring League is lead by Coach Matt May. Each night, players will devote 60 minutes to individual skill set development and 30 minutes to game play.
In order to maximize instruction and player development and ensure plenty of game experience, registration for each session is open to the first 25 players.
- Register today to guarantee your daughter’s participation!
- Cost is $180.00
- PLEASE NOTE – Proper Covid-19 protocols will be strictly enforced (masks will be required at all times unless otherwise noted)
Spring League Philosophy
- Expert coaches who believe in the quality of practices above games.
- Focus on individual skill set development
- Emphasis on individual offensive skills