2nd – 9th Grade Girls
Divisions will be based on grade level, player ability, and number of registered players
April: 20, 27
May: 4, 11, 18, 25
6:00-8:00 pm at St. Nectarios Church in Palatine
Why Team MSL?
- Expert Coaching
- 1 on 1 Attention
- Player Development
The Team MSL Girls Spring Season is coming this April! The Spring Season runs from April 20 to May 25, 2017. This Spring Developmental Program will develop and improve players through fundamentals, skill work, athleticism, plyometrics, and competitive gameplay. The Spring Season is open to any 2nd through 9th grader. Teams and game format will be determined once registration is complete and the camp begins.
The Spring Season will emphasize individual development through mastery of fundamentals and improving athleticism. Camp includes 1 practice per week and inter-league games. Each player will receive an official Team MSL t-shirt!
The Spring League is only open to the first 50 players to sign up, so register your daughter today!
Spring Season Structure
- High level instruction emphasizing the development of players through fundamentals and game experience
- Competitive and positive practices and inter-league games with experienced coaches
- Open to 2nd to 9th grade girls that register
- Players will be divided into divisions based on grade level, player ability, and the number of registered players
- Equal practice and playing time is guaranteed
- Practice times: 6:00-8:00 pm at St. Nectarios Church in Palatine
- Total cost for program is $210
Spring Season Philosophy
- Expert coaches who believe in the quality of practices above games.
- No Travel! All practices and inter-league games are at St. Nectarios Church in Palatine.
- Focus on individual skill set development – NOT games.
- Games are incorporated for the kids to have fun and practice the fundamentals they have learned.