4th – 9th Grade Girls
• College: 4th – 6th Grade
• Pro: 7th – 9th Grade
April: 2, 9*, 10, 14, 16*, 21, 23**
6:00-7:30 at Harper College
*Interleague game with officials
** Team MSL Single Elimination Tournament
Why Team MSL?
• Expert Coaching
• 1 on 1 Attention
• Player Development
The Team MSL Spring Season is coming this March! The Spring Season runs from March 31 to April 23, 2015. This Spring Developmental Program will develop and improve players through fundamentals, skill work, athleticism, plyometrics, and competitive gameplay. The Spring Season is open to any 4th through 9th grader. Players will be divided into two divisions, based on age and ability. Each division will have 4 teams with a maximum of 8 players.
The Spring Season will emphasize individual development through mastery of fundamentals and improving athleticism. The season includes practice two days per week, interleague regular season games, and the end of the season Team MSL Single Elimination Tournament. Each player will receive an official Team MSL Reversible Game Jersey!
All interleague games and the end of season tournament will have a scoreboard and officials. Standings will be kept throughout the season, and will be used to determine tournament seeding. The tournament winners will receive 2015 Championship T-Shirts.
The Spring League is only open to the first 64 players to sign up, so register your daughter today!
Spring Season Structure
- High level instruction emphasizing the development of players through fundamentals and game experience
- Competitive and positive practices and inter-league games with experienced coaches
- Open to 4th to 9th grade girls that register (click here for boys information)
- Players will be divided into two divisions (College, and Pro) based on grade level, player ability, and the number of registered players
- Equal practice and playing time is guaranteed
- Practice times: 6:00-7:30pm at Harper Community College
- Total cost for program is $285
Spring Season Philosophy
- Expert coaches who believe in the quality of practices above games.
- No AAU Mismatches! (Teams are assigned by coaches to guarantee competitive inter-league games)
- Coaches determine player match-ups to guarantee your daughter is playing against comparable competition!
- No Zones Allowed! (Approximately 85% of AAU teams play zone defense, but there is no benefit to the development of your daughter at this age by playing zone.)
- Tournaments and Practices are during the week, minimizing multi-sport conflicts.
- No Travel! All practices and inter-league tournaments are at Harper College.