3rd - 9th Grade Boys
• High School: 3rd-5th Grade
• College: 6th & 7th Grade
• Pro: 8th & 9th Grade
March: 11, 13, 17*, 18, 25, 27*
April: 1, 3, 9*, 10, 15, 17*, 22, 24, 29*
May: 1, 6, 8*
6:30-8:00 at Harper College
*Interleague game with IHSA Certified Officials!
Why Team MSL?
• Expert Coaching
• 1 on 1 Attention
• Player Development
The Team MSL Spring Season is coming this March! The Spring Season runs from March 11 to May 8, 2014. This Spring Developmental Program will develop and improve players through fundamentals, skill work, athleticism, plyometrics, and competitive gameplay. The Spring Season is open to any 3rd through 9th grader.
The Spring Season will emphasize individual development through mastery of fundamentals and improving athleticism. 25% of all practices will be committed to plyometrics. The season includes practices and inter-league tournaments.
Spring Season Structure
- High level instruction emphasizing the development of players through fundamentals and game experience
- Competitive and positive practices and inter-league games with experienced coaches
- Open to 3rd to 9th grade boys that register (click here for girls information)
- Players will be divided into three divisions (High School, College, and Pro) based on grade level, player ability, and number of registered players
- Equal practice and playing time is guaranteed
- Practice times: 6:30-8:00pm at Harper Community College
- Season Begins March 11th and concludes May 8th
- Total cost for program is $665
Spring Season Philosophy
- Expert coaches who believe in the quality of practices above games.
- No AAU Mismatches! (Teams are assigned by coaches to guarantee competitive inter-league games)
- Coaches determine player match-ups to guarantee your son is playing against comparable competition!
- No Zones Allowed! (Approximately 85% of AAU teams play zone defense, but there is no benefit to the development of your son at this age by playing zone.)
- Tournaments and Practices are during the week, minimizing multi-sport conflicts.
- No Travel! All practices and inter-league tournaments are at Harper College.