* Register for both sessions and save 10% (reimbursed through paypal)
2nd – 8th Grade Boys
(Based on age & ability)
- High School
Session I Dates: March 9, 13, 16, 21, 23, 27, 30
Session II Dates: May 3, 8, 10, 16, 17, 22, 24
Time: 6:00 – 8:00 pm
Location: St. Nectarios Church in Palatine (133 South Roselle Road)
- Expert Coaching
- 1 on 1 Attention
- Player Development
- No weekends
The Team MSL Spring Season is coming! These Spring Developmental Programs will develop and improve players through fundamentals, skill work, athleticism, plyometrics, and competitive gameplay. The Spring Season is open to any 2nd through 8th grader. Teams and game format will be determined once registration is complete and the camp begins.
Session I: (March 9th – March 30th)
Emphasis will be developing individual offensive skill sets, transition, shooting, and games.
Session II: (May 3rd – May 24th)
Emphasis will be developing individual offensive skill sets, defense, rebounding, and games.
The Spring Season will emphasize individual development through mastery of fundamentals and improving athleticism. Both sessions include practice two days per week, interleague regular season games, and an end of session Team MSL Tournament. Each player will receive a Team MSL shooting t-shirt!
Each Spring League session is only open to the first 50 players. Register today to guarantee your son’s participation!
Spring Season Structure
- High level instruction emphasizing the development of players through fundamentals and game experience
- Competitive and positive practices and inter-league games with experienced coaches
- Open to 2nd to 8th grade boys that register
- Players will be divided into divisions based on grade level, player ability, and the number of registered players
- Equal practice and playing time is guaranteed
- Practice times: 6:00-8:00pm at St. Nectarios Church in Palatine
- Total cost per session is $245. Register for both sessions and save 10%!
Spring Season Philosophy
- Expert coaches who believe in the quality of practices above games.
- No AAU Mismatches! (Teams are assigned by coaches to guarantee competitive inter-league games)
- Coaches determine player match-ups to guarantee your son is playing against comparable competition!
- No Zones Allowed! (Approximately 85% of AAU teams play zone defense, but there is no benefit to the development of your son at this age by playing zone.)
- Tournaments and Practices are during the week, minimizing multi-sport conflicts.
- No Travel! All practices and inter-league tournaments are in the same location.