2nd – 8th Grade Boys
(Based on age & ability)
- High School
March: 5, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21
April: 1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18
Time: 6:00 – 7:30
Location: St. Nectarios Church in Palatine
- Expert Coaching
- 1 on 1 Attention
- Player Development
- No weekends
The Team MSL Spring Season is coming! These Spring Developmental Programs will develop and improve players through fundamentals, skill work, athleticism, plyometrics, and competitive gameplay. The Spring Season is open to any 2nd through 8th grader. Teams and game format will be determined once registration is complete and the camp begins.
The Spring Season will emphasize individual development through mastery of fundamentals and improving athleticism. Practices are two days per week including inter-league games. Each player will receive a Team MSL shooting t-shirt!
Registration is open to the first 60 players. Register today to guarantee your son’s participation!
Spring Season Structure
- High level instruction emphasizing the development of players through fundamentals and game experience
- Competitive and positive practices and inter-league games with experienced coaches
- Open to 2nd to 8th grade boys that registers
- Players will be divided into divisions based on grade level, player ability, and the number of registered players
- Equal practice and playing time is guaranteed
Spring Season Philosophy
- Expert coaches who believe in the quality of practices above games.
- No Travel! All practices and inter-league games are at St. Nectarios Church in Palatine.
- Focus on individual skill set development
- Emphasis on individual offensive skills
- Season ends in April allowing more flexibility for Spring athletes (baseball/lacrosse players) to participate